- cables

- xbox live headset

- Star Wars OBI-WAN game

- Project Gothem Racing 2

- Halo 2

It does need controllers

$150.00 OBO

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
Ok do you want to trade for sterio equip? and how the hell do you post on here for sale i am new and stupid lol

• 3 weeks later...
TTT, now selling for 100 but will not come with cables (you can get the cables for it for 8 dollars online)This is the best price I can do. I am open to trades if you have a fridge, dryer, or kitchen table with chairs.

Guest Prophecy2k4

I'll give you a hundred bucks for it all so long as if the Xbox doesnt work and I get shammed,I can beat you with it. :D

[ 21. July 2005, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: Prophecy2k4 ]

the xbox does work and you can plug it in before buying it with my cables to make sure. (I actually played it like 2 days ago)

If you want to try to beat me with it, by all means, give it a shot... I can't promise that I'll let you though tongue.gif

Guest Prophecy2k4
josh,my girlfriend told me that I went to the wrong gas station,so call me when u get this....(407)718-0905....I hope the buy is still on.I will come to you this time since my dumbass told you the wrong place.....I was sittin there for like an hour graemlins/nonono.gif

Guest Prophecy2k4
and playyed it till sunup.....I have never been big on video games,but I am hooked now.I sat on my ass playying Midnight Club 3:Dub City for 5 hours.....Good deal man,and thanks for doin business. graemlins/nod.gif