Any Lakers fans on here???

Fonzie

So who you wanna face in the Finals? I'm torn.......2 of our biggest rivals.

Pistons would be nice 'cause I'd like to repay them for '04 & late 80's

Celtics would be nice to start a new chapter in that rivalry, and to take on the triplets

I am a huge Lakers fan. I been a fan since Magic, Worthy, and Cooper, and Kareem so don't start with that bandwagon shit.

I want the Lakers to play Boston but they have not beat Boston all year. They split with the Pistons. I still think they match up against the Celtics better. Plus I like the Celtics while I hate the Pistons (except for Rasheed)

I am a huge Lakers fan. I been a fan since Magic, Worthy, and Cooper, and Kareem so don't start with that bandwagon shit.

I want the Lakers to play Boston but they have not beat Boston all year. They split with the Pistons. I still think they match up against the Celtics better. Plus I like the Celtics while I hate the Pistons (except for Rasheed)

The main reason I hate the Lakers is because of Kobe, he's a :fruit: and a cry baby. He does have a good game though.

Me too. The 90's suuure were bleak, weren't they. I wish Magic would'a gotten the chance to play Jordan earlier in his career, rather than in his twilight. If anyone's a bandwagaon fan these days, it's all the Cav's fans now that LeBron's there

I think gettin' Fish back was HUGE!! I was pissed when they let him go. He's a VERY underrated player.....Or least I think he WAS. I think after the turnaround we've done this year, he gets some props for that from people now, who didn't realize his talent before. Also, I think he was a calming influence in the clubhouse.

I really missed Shaq these last few years.......but Pau....WOW!!! :D 7 footer that sprints the court, can run the fast break, has great moves under the boards, and man can he shoot for a big guy!! :eek: Very complete package & I think the other key that turned our season around.

As far as the Spurs winning last night......Call me crazy, but 2 different games we came back from 20 & 17 down to beat them. Only game we lost was #3 to them. We hosed the Nuggets, and only really lost the 1 game to the Jazz IMO.......the other one felt like we were toyin' with them....goin' half ass....a scrimmage....to me anyways.

As zen as Phil is, I'm thinkin' he's been purposely havin' the guys go 5-6 games each series. That way they stay sharp & get some work in, but still get a descent rest in between each series. The games we did lose just didn't have that "panic" feel to me, like we were ever in trouble.

Didn't get to watch any of the Pistons/Celtics games when we played them, so don't have a gauge for them. I know Hamilton & Kobe play well against each other.

Like both new versions of Detroit/Boston......but man I used to HATE the Pistons!! Couldn't stand Cry Baby Lambeer!! That dude was just a big thug they used to occupy the key & beat people up. His hoops skills were minimal. Kinda reminded me of a hockey defenseman

Anyways.....They said last night this is our 29th time in the Finals!!! :banana:

• 3 weeks later...