Computer stuff for sale

MrMeanGreen

17" Sony Trinitron flat screen (not LCD flat-panel) monitor, silver. Has two, small buff marks in lower-right corner that do not intrude into the main field of view. Sold to Joe

17" Sony Trinitron flat screen (again, not LCD flat-panel) monitor, white. Sold to Scott

17" Acer CRT monitor, white. Has brightness issues but works fine and can be seen alright. $25

17" IBM CRT monitor, white. Has color issues, takes a bit to get screen perfect. Otherwise works perfect and looks good when setup right Sold to Shawn J.

Nvidia GeForce2 MX400 PCI video card, 64MB. $25

Nvidia TNT2 AGP 2X video card, 16MB. $10

Lexmark X63 printer/fax/scanner. Needs ink cartridges, comes with 10' USB cable. $50

Blitzz USB wireless "b" network adapter. Will fit desktop or laptop (about the size of a lighter). Box and driver disk included. Sold to Alex

400mhz Pentium II server. 64MB of RAM, two 2GB hard drives, CD-ROM, floppy, NIC card. Has locking drive access (with keys) and can be used for surfing, programs, or serving. Has Windows XP Pro w/ SP1 and most updates installed, Norton AV 2002, and Zonealarm firewall. $35

Brand new generic mid-tower PC case, white. (3) 5.25" bays, (2) 2.5" bays, (2) 3.5" internal bays. AT and ATX compatible. $10

Shit will be added as I come across it (I have over 10 boxes of PC stuff). Prices are firm, shipping extra. Will meet buyer halfway or at a CR meet on a weekend night. Cash or Paypal only. Paypal will see 3% added to total price becuase of their gay fees.

Thanks smile.gif

[ 12. September 2004, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Cranked ]

400mhz Pentium II server. 64MB of RAM, two 2GB hard drives, CD-ROM, floppy, NIC card. Has locking drive access (with keys) and can be used for surfing, programs, or serving. Has Windows XP Pro w/ SP1 and most updates installed, Norton AV 2002, and Zonealarm firewall. $35

I'll give you a call about this. thanx

Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

I'll give you a call about this. thanx

Sorry, I already stole it ;) .