Still getting logged off when inactive

Fonzie

Alright......Tried clearing my cookies & cache like I think Nick told me to, but I'm still getting logged off the board continuously throughout the day.

Tried PM'ing admin, and no response, so thought I'd try my luck here.

Any other ideas/suggestions for me to try? I've checked my profile several times to see if there was some setting there that I was missing. Just recently started doing this a few weeks ago

Help would be appreciated.....Thanx!

When you sign in do you check the "remember me" box?

That's only to save your userID & password so you don't always have to type them, isn't it Bret? I don't think that has anything to do with keeping you logged in

I guess we'll have to wait to see if SATAN can help. It's his career you know.

Like I said Nick......I've PM'd admin several times now with no response. That's why I thought I'd ask the rest of you for any suggestions. Computer's been re-started probably half dozen times since you advised that

That's only to save your userID & password so you don't always have to type them, isn't it Bret? I don't think that has anything to do with keeping you logged in

Like I said Nick......I've PM'd admin several times now with no response. That's why I thought I'd ask the rest of you for any suggestions. Computer's been re-started probably half dozen times since you advised that

I did reply to you. I said check the box next to your username and password when you login that says "remember me". This puts a cookie on your computer keeping your authentication alive.

I did reply to you. I said check the box next to your username and password when you login that says "remember me". This puts a cookie on your computer keeping your authentication alive.

:D

Ummmmmmm........I never got that PM Ben....That's why I PM'd you the 2nd time. I just thought you were ignoring me ;)