House for sale (Price reduction)

ChevyMan1972

CR,

Hello I just wanted to share my house thats for sale here in whitehall. I have lived here since 98 and need to sell my house ASAP!!! So if anyone is looking for there 1st home to purchace please get into contact with me, here is the listing, its through Remax. The price has been reduced from $104,900 to $99,900. Someone please help me sell my home becuase I cant afford to live here anyomre on my own!

3 1 1/2 bedroom all brick ranch, aprox 1000 sq foot. with finnished basement. 2 car detached garage, nice corner lot with fenced in yard. Central air and forced gas air heat. Newer roof in 98 and many other updates since.

http://remax.realtor.com/Prop/1048595292?lnksrc=00045&gate=remax

Thanks,

Daniel Weaver

Sure thing bro! My house dont need any work at all, it will be a move in for sure. I bought it back in 1998 as an FHA loan been happy but with the new devorce I need to sell asap...

Thanks for the intrest..

Dan

PS. If you need any further info just pm me...

Hello,

U are more than welcome to come over and take a look at what I got. Im telling you that everything in my house is top notch! The finnished lower level is about 550 more sqft. Just hit me up on my cell phone 614-286-9827 and we can scedule for a showing..

Thanks,

Daniel Weaver

bump, bump, bump

House is still for sale, just within the past week or so I have totaly remodeled master bathroom, and done some other improvements throughout the house, the market value in my area is 110,000 - 101,900 im asking 99,900 someone please give me a call or pm for a showing I will be glad to take u through it.

Thanks,

Daniel