help with a honda problem

gt-titan

kind of a long story, ill make it as short as i can. first ill start with the motor d16z6 vtec in a 92 hatch.(put in swap done) story go's on a hard take off the fuse to the ecu in the engine bay will blow, if he just drives it reg no problem,but will act like it want's to die some times.and as soon as he get's on it it will blow, now this happened the other day but then though a code witch turned out to be a bad injector code. so we replaced the injectors and now after we put it back together it won't start, it turns over fine , but we have no power to the fuel pump and no fire to the motor. we have put a jumper wire on the pump we can get fuel press but no fire. we even have a diff ecu in it. i think the problem has to do with it blowing ecu fuse's or a problem in the wiring, just not sure. if you have any info hit me with it cause im beat and i don't know what else to check. thanks jeff.

ricochet it's a 92 hatch, when you say by the trunk release do you mean on the pass side in glove dept? or driver side on the floor, i think he has a hatch release on the floor next to the seat right? thanks for the info. i think we are going to you wrench it to see if we can find one or we will have to wait until mon.

I was through this a month ago:

1) Check main relay

2) If main relay is fine, you can "jump" a couple of the terminals and see if you get power to the fuel pump,

3) Check the ECU (as was mine), as this supplies ground to the relay. Since you swapped ECU's it is less likely the ECU itself, but maybe a ground or power to the ECU.

If you have a Helms manual, there is a great trouble shoot flowchart that will help.

well we jumped power to the pump back in the begining of our problem and had good press but it still would not start, so thats why we think it is something to do with more then just the fuel pump. we replaced the fuel pump relay, now we have to wait until roush opens on mon. to pick up a efi relay. so we will see. thanks everyone.