*Felt* Zaino products to be offered for sale

AudiOn19s

Seeing as though I use the products for detailing I'm trying to set it up to offer Zaino products to those of you who prefer to detail your own car. Many of my customers ask about getting the Zaino wash...sooo

So I'm putting a feeler out there, Zaino raised their flat rate shipping charge to $9 this year hence I'm curious how many of you would be interested in buying products from me to avoid the shipping costs? My prices might be slightly higher than retail to make it worth my while...but we're talking less than $1

Let me know how you feel about this and I'll eithter throw the idea out the window or see what I can do to get some product.

Andy

[ 25. March 2004, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: AudiOn19s ]

I'm a zaino fiend. It would be great to pick up the basics locally.

Let me know soon, I am about to place a large order for early spring. I'd be glad to pay an extra buck or two to be able to get it locally.

Z-1, Z-2, and spray on Z-6 for me.

Thanks for the responses guys...I'm going to see what I can do about getting some quantity of the basic products. Basically I wanted to get some to offer to my customers but I figured that I could offer it locally as well...I really don't plan on trying to make a business out of this as Sal doesn't give any discounts to distributers...BUT I figured that If I'm ordering the stuff I might as well try to help some fellow columbus people out as I know first hand how much of a pain in the butt shipping from Zaino can be on small orders.

Let me see what I can do about getting quantities of the ZFX, Z-2, Z-5, Z-6 and the Zaino Wash...that's probably the only stuff that I'll order in quantities.

I'll let you guys know how my progress comes this week.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Well...at this point as much as I'd love to offer you guys a local way to get Zaino it's just not a viable option.

Sal isn't allowing any distributers at this time (I've been asking for over a year) and the best price break I can get on volume is 10% if I buy an entire case of product but shipping on the cases is more than the standard rate..so by the time I pay for product and shipping I'd have to charge nearly $2.00 more per product to even make it worth my while...and then if you were to guy more than like 3 things from me you might as well just go ahead and buy it from Sal directly. The only advantage I'd really offer is the ability to get it quickly but frankly Zaino shipping never really takes that long anyhow.

I wish that this would have worked out BUT at this point I'm dropping the issue...I'll continue to offer products to my customers at retail price though.

Andy.

p.s. I'm looking into becoming a 3M clearbra installer as well...hopefully that venture goes a little better.