Group buy pricing for Zaino detailing

AudiOn19s

Please read my previous post for regular pricing.I'm trying to generate a little end of season business so here goes. If I get 3 confirmed appointments from CR members I'll take $10 off of the regular price of any detail, and if I can get 5 confirmed appointments I'll take $20 off of the regular price.

As always, thanks for your time

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by AudiOn19s:

Please read my previous post for regular pricing.I'm trying to generate a little end of season business so here goes. If I get 3 confirmed appointments from CR members I'll take $10 off of the regular price of any detail, and if I can get 5 confirmed appointments I'll take $20 off of the regular price.

As always, thanks for your time

Andy

I am interested in a group deal. I am curious to see if some little scratches will come out too.

prodeje79: the Z5 swirl remover works to mask/fill small scratches and swirls generally formed from automatic car washes or the like. These are scratches in the clearcoat that you generally don't see until the sun reflects off the surface of the paint. If it's deep enough to be through the clearcoat the Z5 really won't help to mask such a scratch.

Let me know if you round up a couple others for the group discount. any further questions can be answered here or by phone 614-747-0002

Andy