Christmas discount for Sci Fi geeks at Starbase

SupraGlue

Starbase Columbus and Starbase1.com are offering 10% off anything in the store or online to Columbus Racing members. Just mention that you saw this on CR to get your discount.

There's lots of weird and unusual stuff from Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Farscape, X-Files, Xena, and other shows I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Ask to take a look at the new kick-ass Darth Vader lightsabers. Big $$$, but they look amazing! :cool:

Everyone from CR that's been in the store loves the place, so stop in and look around. Hook your friends up with a gift that says, "Hey! I didn't just grab the first thing I saw at Polaris!" :D

The store is located at 5541 Westerville Road, just north of Autozone and the old K-Mart. The website addy is www.starbase1.com www.starbase1.com.

Mapquest here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> yeah, I've been there quite a few times in my geeky days. I even got a personally autographed picture from Uncle Owen from the first star wars movie. :D lol- I just remembered- he showed up in an old Buick Park Avenue... pretty funny stuff.

My parents threw away all the junk I bought there, though. Would've been worth quite a bit of money on e-bay.

-garrett