Local Bikini girls???

HybridMT

Import Face-Off is in two more weeks and as of now, only 3 girls have registered for the Bikini contest. If you or someone you know is interested in entering, please call 225-335-6428 for registration info. Contestants must be atleast 18 years of age.

Contestants get free entry into the event and competition. The bikini contest will be at 2:30 in the wrestling ring next to the DJ booth. It's a fun, yet clean bikini contest so girls, don't be shy. smile.gif

Event info...

http://www.streettrends.net/ifosmall1.jpg

http://www.streettrends.net/ifosmall2.jpg

Ill be there. and im getting into the event for free =) well kinda. im sorry to say but atleast one half will be a major rice fest. I will be drifting on the oval track. come check the drifting out and have a good time it will be worth it =)

depends on what end of the strip your on. if your on the run off area yes you will get a perfect veiw of both

I guess i went off topic with my post. sorry just excited to be racing in it i guess. im deffinitly stoping to watch the bikini contest!

http://www.worscca.org/solo2/images/kk_pic.jpg

you can see the basic lay out of the area from that ok sorry about off topic lol

Hob get ur girl in the show graemlins/thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by ZYUL8TR:

You know folks. I can host a bikini party at my house. I will put up the money for the winnings!

you dont have a pool homo

Glenn, lets go buy one of those 3ft deep pools from walmart that are like 150 or so and we can throw the party here. I got 1 acre of free open land for bitches to run around and what not. Or we could do it in your front yard. We can have a BBq and the contest with a 500$ cash prize.

Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

Glenn, lets go buy one of those 3ft deep pools from walmart that are like 150 or so and we can throw the party here. I got 1 acre of free open land for bitches to run around and what not. Or we could do it in your front yard. We can have a BBq and the contest with a 500$ cash prize.

Yes, let's do this. If anyone else is interested, we will be doing this.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

I'll be one of the judges for the competition.

Yes!

Sam, Linn, and yourself will be the judges. I shall be the promoter. We will call it: "The First Annual Columbus Racing Bikini Contest."

Prizes:

Winner: $300 and picture with judges/promoter

R/UP: $150 " " " "

3rd place: $50 and pics

4th through 10th: Will get a little consoling from the judges with encouragement to try harder next year.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

I just bought one of those pool's.....NICE

Guest Removed
Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

they let you put those up in the trailor park??

Shut up...you know i don't live in a trailer.

p.s. matt live's in his truck..rof graemlins/nutkick.gif

Originally posted by gearhead559:

Shut up...you know i don't live in a trailer.

Rob is correct here. When they removed the trailers' wheels to put on the Mustang, it is no longer called a trailer. It is called an Immobile Home.

Guest Removed

Rob is correct here. When they removed the trailers' wheels to put on the Mustang, it is no longer called a trailer. It is called an Immobile Home.

It's s stove box bitch....Get it right!You keep upgrading me to something I can't afford!

Sam, Linn, and yourself will be the judges. I shall be the promoter. We will call it: "The First Annual Columbus Racing Bikini Contest."

Prizes:

Winner: $300 and picture with judges/promoter

R/UP: $150 " " " "

3rd place: $50 and pics

4th through 10th: Will get a little consoling from the judges with encouragement to try harder next year.

This man has true vision. Let's get on this people. Pronto.

OMG that is the funniest thing ever posted. LMAO...

No offense Rob, but that was funny...

Guest aftermidnight
i have 3.5 acres, a shop, a 3ft pool, a grill, and a pepsi cooler that i personally know holds 7 cases of beer. so put out the list of entrants, a list of show goers, and did i mention it's in the country so noise and craziness is strongly encouraged..... graemlins/thumb.gifgraemlins/grin2.gifgraemlins/lol.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thumb.gif