CR Spring Cookout: Hoover Park - June 4th

MrMeanGreen

CR will be hosting a cookout at Hoover Park off of Sunbury Rd.

When: Saturday, June 4th, 2005 @ 1pm

Where: Hoover Park, the area at the bottom of the dam (South entrance, make a right, follow the road down to the parking area)

We will grilling out, playing football, frisbee, fishing, throwing Marc's shoes on top of the shelter, etc.

There will be a $5 fee per person to cover food, drinks, and materials. CR decals will also be available in silver or white for $5/each.

This is a chance for everyone to come out and have a good time, and to meet people from the board. This is an open invitation for you newbs and lurkers to come join us. Don't be scared, we're much nicer in person :D

Post here with questions or whatever. Otherwise, see ya there!

[ 24. May 2005, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Aggressor ]

Guest wesxprs

Family event???

What are the attendance expectations?

I may just try to make this, sounds cool. Plust there is some good crappie and bass fishing there!

Wes

Originally posted by wesxprs:

Family event???

What are the attendance expectations?

I may just try to make this, sounds cool. Plust there is some good crappie and bass fishing there!

Wes

Yes, families are welcome. People also brought their dogs last year.

Attendance last year kinda impromptu were about 25 people. I'm not sure how many this year, and no goals have been set. Just a friendly get-together to socialize.

It's a blast overall. The fishing can be good too, just don't feed the ducks (they won't go away afterwards) :D

Originally posted by Coke:

Chad hit me up if you go, I pmed you my cell.

Will do.........btw what exactly is goin to be going on. In the senior members area it said food and possibly football or some other sport. And then fishing. Anything organized or all just shooting the shit and see what happens. Anything is cool for me...

Motorcycle riders- I say we all meet up before hand and all cruise up there together.

Everyone- I say we have a cruise afterwards through downtown or another cool location.

Originally posted by Aggressor:

Date changed!

Due to several of us having to go to Atlanta on the 6th and leaving on the 5th, we're moving the cookout to Saturday the 4th. All other details are the same.

date change = gay

who all is going to atlanta with you? Brian called saying him and I are going june 20

Guest wesxprs

Dammit, I'm out, GOClubGP meeting in Dayton and I already told the kids they are going so they can bowl.

Maybe next time. Thanks for the info Anthony.

Wes

Originally posted by wesxprs:

Dammit, I'm out, GOClubGP meeting in Dayton and I already told the kids they are going so they can bowl.

Maybe next time. Thanks for the info Anthony.

Wes

Me too. Fuckers. :mad: