saturday night

Adam

Glad to hear last nite sucked, that means I didn't mean anything. smile.gif I did go to trails w/ some friends, it was fun except Derek couldn't get his car down the track in orderely fashion

Anthony, what happpend? I thought you were suposed to be going?

apparently like 10 cars got pulled over my friend was video taping from a gli and i guess that cop got infront of everyone and just herded them to the side of the road

all of them got cited for street racing and any equip violation that the cops could find

the only person i know who was in the group that got away was steve in the integra type r... i guess he just booked ass when he saw the lights

[ 19. June 2005, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: scubasteve4533 ]

Originally posted by Aggressor:

That's why the slow cars need to stay put and leave the fast cars alone.

Then again, the slow cars are the sheep and keep the fast cars from getting harassed by the local authorities.

Hmmmm.....

Thats why I try to be the first of the slow cars!

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by scubasteve4533:

apparently like 10 cars got pulled over my friend chris was video taping from a gli and i guess that cop got infront of everyone and just herded them to the side of the road

all of them got cited for street racing and any equip violation that the cops could find

the only person i know who was in the group that got away was steve in the integra type r... i guess he just booked ass when he saw the lights

I'm sure he apperciates you mentioning his name on here then.

this is the guy in the gli,

this is all true, i am not making any of this up to sound innocent...

so i was in the back not doing shit, then a grand am that the guys inside i have met before but didn't know pulled next to me. we were just acting like 'hey, what's goin on' and then we had slowed down already unintentionally. so i went up to speed (the average 75) at a faster rate than i should have but still only in each gear for 1000 rpm or so, and shortly after going 75, i realized that there was a cop behind us, so i moved a lane over and then took the right birm of the easton exit. at which point the one cop flew ahead to get the grand am and another passed on the left side of the birm and ended up flagging me down where it merges back on 270. then i got a 'prohibited street racing' ticket. and a ticket for the europlate, however, the exhaust wasn't a problem?!

anyways, i am getting a lawyer and resolving this so i don't end up screwed. and i would like to talk to the integra guy again if he is out next weekend in person. haha