Neo Fest Import Nationals!!!

Guest MX3Chick

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MX3Chick

Marc, if at least 20 of you sign up under the CR name, youll all get to park together.

Just get enough of you guys, and you wont have to worry about ricers!

Guest visualpoet
They need a category for cancer riddled project rides. I'd be all over that one! I might cruise out to look though. As proud of my ride as I am, she's just not much to look at! :D

Guest MX3Chick
Anthony, I can make it out next Friday night to Geeros...unless you are going to be at Good Guys this weekend cuz thats where Ill be for work. If not, you can always PM me for my cell# so we can talk when it works for both of us.

Guest MX3Chick
There is no extra charge for a club spot, you just need to have at least 20 people preregistered and we reserve a spot for you. If you need anything else let me know.

Guest MX3Chick

Try to preregister guys! It will make your life easier on the day of the show!

Also xxclipsebabygurlxx, if you can provide me with a roster of all your people coming and the club name I can get you a spot saved. smile.gif

Guest MX3Chick

Also xxclipsebabygurlxx, if you can provide me with a roster of all your people coming and the club name I can get you a spot saved. smile.gif

Guest MX3Chick

Originally posted by Kevin R.:

How do you pull a 15.5 with that high mph? That's crazy.

BTW, domestics are welcome correct?

it's called being a sucky driver and having a sucky car. i haven't learned how to launch the car yet, the traction is so overwhelming it redlines almost instantly and i always miss my shift...that and my back end squats too much it is putting gashes in my tires, so it's on and off the throttle going down the track. since you're new you probably haven't seen my car yet, but it should be trapping 125+ easily.

i would think domestics would be 'welcomed' i'm sure the 'rice' will make fun of you though....don't you just love irony?

I wasn't doubting you just with your speed thought the 1/4 should be higher, which I'm sure it will be sometime soon here. smile.gif

Well usually the only people that make "fun" of my car are some faggots with a honda with 8 foot wing and neons so I'll just kindly tell em to come to the track with me smile.gif

I would hope some of the other people there can have some decent respect for a muscle car as I have respect for a nice import.

Originally posted by buckeye:

can we get a cr area at this one since import fest fell through I would like to go and be around non-neon/bodykit cars

does that mean i can't be in the club tent with you guys? :(tongue.gif