Neo Fest Import Nationals!!!

Guest MX3Chick

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MX3Chick

Yes you will get a time slip. YES you can have domestics there, the show is open to import and domestics (get on the website and look at the classes ;) ). Yes, you can run a "true track" car, street legal, grandmas toyota, whatever you want. There will be Vipers there with tube chasis, so youll be ok.

No, you dont have to "boom" first, that is a separate event that combines a db drag with racing.

I can get you a CR area if Anthony (or whoever is giong to be in charge at the show) makes a list of the number of people that are going to come and gets it to me (by fax, in person, whatever) so that I can make sure I get a place for you. I would need it no later than Aug 2.

Any other questions please email me pm me whatever and I will answer them as best as possible.

megen says a dodge omni = import. Word from the cleveland is that a number of omni kids are going to try to take the fast 4.

Basicly its going to take AT LEAST a mid 11 second slip this year to win assuming that POS VW rail car isnt allowed to enter.

Maybe some doritos will bring it?

WHOO FUCKIN YA!

I'm off work biotches!

See you there. Black mustang, 03 rims, exhaust, young kid, ugly as fuck. HIT ME UPPPP.

Not sure if i wana pay 25 to run it yet though..since it would be my first time ever i'd rather do it on a night where thousands aren't watching me fuck up.

Guest CrazeyGT

hahahahhahahahaha, There hehehehe.. I am happy

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_img_a/166637_128_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_img_a/166637_129_full.jpg

I won the Quick 4 import with a best run of 11.745 @ 116.61. The hundred dollar prize ALMOST covers the $25 race fee, the $37 in nitrous, the $40 in race gas, and million dollar concessions.

Ill spare you the shots of the trophy since its the same one they gave for the 57 "Show car" classes.

Guest h23it
I was there and I didn't see ya Glow... I had a blast. I looked for CR guys, but didn't recognize any cars I saw, definately didn't recognize any ppl because I haven't been to any events yet. I saw the Vette run, but didn't realize it was the same one. So many cars I couldn't stop staring. Most of yall probably saw me, I won a Hooters shirt and the idiot thought my name was John instead of Josh so he was yelling for Johnny Cochran to come to the front... oh well, I got the shirt for free.