Neo Fest Import Nationals!!!

Guest MX3Chick

Guest MX3Chick

Hey just wanted to let everyone in on a show Im hosting this summer. Heres the info!

Its at National Trail Raceway (little outside Columbus) on Aug 7 from noon to midnight. For $25 you get to show your car, drag race, and auto X!!! Its all inclusive! To make things better the Hooters Girls will be there all day passing out free stuff, there will be a burnout contest, drifting contest, X-Games riders doing stunts, a dyno, bikini contest, tattoo and piercing booths and of course lots of vendors and food! Its only $15 to get in if you are not showing a car.

For more info, you can go to www.classicevents.com and click on the Dunlop Neo Fest link.

Get the word out to your friends and if you would like some flyers (or just one for yourself) please PM me your name, address and how many flyers youd like.

Thanks guys! Hope to see you all out there for a good time! :thup:

[ 22. June 2004, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: MX3Chick ]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MX3Chick:

Hey just wanted to let everyone in on a show Im helping with this summer. Heres the info!

Its at National Trail Raceway (little outside Columbus) on Aug 7 from noon to midnight. For $25 you get to show your car, drag race, and auto X!!! Its all inclusive! To make things better the Hooters Girls will be there all day passing out free stuff, there will be a burnout contest, drifting contest, X-Games riders doing stunts, a dyno, bikini contest, tattoo and piercing booths and of course lots of vendors and food! Its only $15 to get in if you are not showing a car.

For more info, you can go to www.classicevents.com and click on the Dunlop Neo Fest link.

Get the word out to your friends and if you would like some flyers (or just one for yourself) please PM me your name, address and how many flyers youd like.

Thanks guys! Hope to see you all out there for a good time! :thup:

Yeah...I saw a flyer for this. Some guy promoting it used these exact words..."All import...no American allowed." Is that really the case? Interesting approach...I just want to make sure, because, I bet there are many domestics that would like to show/attend. Not being negative...just asking... :Dtongue.gif

Anyway...looks to be interesting. Anyone want to make a friendly wager on the fastest import out there? If so, I bet I can find one to put you to the test that day ;) ...and it ain't mine.

BTW...Did you know "DYNO" is spelled "D-I-N-O" on every flyer?

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Hoop-D:

Yeah...I saw a flyer for this. Some guy promoting it used these exact words..."All import...no American allowed." Is that really the case? Interesting approach...I just want to make sure, because, I bet there are many domestics that would like to show/attend. Not being negative...just asking... :Dtongue.gif

Usually they allow, how should I say... sport compact domestics? Like Cavaliers, Neons, Focus, etc. I doubt they would turn away a Talon or Laser, but allow Eclipses?

Guest MX3Chick

ANYONE can come!!! Imports, domestics, trucks, SUV's, bikes, you are all welcome.

Im not too sure where exactly the autocross is being held, but YES, there will be autocross events to participate in. There will also be drifting.

We dont have anything about a dyno listed on our flier, so you might not be seeing our flier. Plus the two people in charge of the show are me and another girl ;)

Jallen, Im not sure about the photographer situation. I would suggest to either call 614-268-1181 Mon-Fri 10a-6p or go to www.classicevents.com and drop them a line. Talk to Jeff or Laura but you can let them know that you got the referal from me (Megen).

ALSO, I NEED girls for the bikini contest!!! If any of you have good looking gf's or wifes or know a good looking girl that would be interested, please send her my way and we can get her in the contest. The first place prize is TBA but will be at least a couple hundred dollars.

If you need a fast response, please email me and questions at crockitsgrl@hotmail.com

[ 22. June 2004, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: MX3Chick ]

ANYONE can come!!! Imports, domestics, trucks, SUV's, bikes, you are all welcome.

Im not too sure where exactly the autocross is being held, but YES, there will be autocross events to participate in. There will also be drifting.

We dont have anything about a dyno listed on our flier, so you might not be seeing our flier. Plus the two people in charge of the show are me and another girl ;)

Jallen, Im not sure about the photographer situation. I would suggest to either call 614-286-1181 Mon-Fri 10a-6p or go to www.classicevents.com and drop them a line. Talk to Jeff or Laura but you can let them know that you got the referal from me (Megen).

ALSO, I NEED girls for the bikini contest!!! If any of you have good looking gf's or wifes or know a good looking girl that would be interested, please send her my way and we can get her in the contest. The first place prize is TBA but will be at least a couple hundred dollars.

If you need a fast response, please email me and questions at crockitsgrl@hotmail.com

I apologize for confusing this show with another that is going to be at Natl. Trails!

This show looks like it will be an awesome event!!!

How cool would it be to enter a car for a show, drag, and autoX for $25.00? That is sweet!!! I also understand the promotors behind this show do big shows at Norwalk, etc.

Looks like big names are sponsoring it too. From what I understand they had several hundred cars participate last year!

Again...sorry for the confusion between this event and this other gig at Trails.

[ 13. April 2004, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Hoop-D ]

Originally posted by buckeye:

can we get a cr area at this one since import fest fell through I would like to go and be around non-neon/bodykit cars

PLus one. If you could arange for a CR Area, I would definently register my car. (not the malibu ;) )

-Marc

Guest MX3Chick

Berto, all the Mazda's are put together. Until we get enough of one model to register, it will stay that way. But for $25 you should come out to at least race. smile.gif

I will see what I can do to get you guys set up for a CR booth/tent. Can you guys guarentee that at least 10 people will show up? I dont want to get a nice area for you guys and then have 5 cars show, ya know?

Start getting a list together, the early birds get the better spot. Plus alot of the clubs that were at this last show will be there so I wanna give you guys a good spot since youre local ;)

Hey Guys Whats up I havent posted in about a year and a half but anyways. CCA Is Sponsoring That Event And From what i hear It should be a great time. I Know CCA Is going to be giving out a ton of prizes ANd mecca will be there with a hot new circuit called boom and zoom where You do an SPL meter in the staging lanes then run a quarter mile then you take your reaction time and your estimated time times that by ten and subract your spl score. whomever has the lowest score wins. they will also be doing that event this weekend at trails on sunday the 18th. I will be taking the 7 done there and i just tore the old system out and built one for these events but i still have allot of tuning to do and hopefully it didnt slow me down to much.

hm......sounds like a good time. i'll most likely be there with the cbusdsm guys, i could guarantee 10 people to go for cbusdsm. dont have a system, not very showy, but mite be able to throw down some awd drifting

Guest SweeeetSilvia

I will see what I can do to get you guys set up for a CR booth/tent. Can you guys guarentee that at least 10 people will show up? I dont want to get a nice area for you guys and then have 5 cars show, ya know?

I would def. take my car for one of the spots smile.gif It SHOULD be done by then anyways. :confused:

Guest MX3Chick

Ok guys, its awesome to hear that so many of you are interested! But.....I *kinda lied*, I need to get 20 people to do a club tent. But since there are soooo many of you here, I know you can get that many together.

All you have to do now is go to www.classicevents.com and register. For club affiliation, just put Columbus Racing or whatever club name you want to use.

And yes, CCA is one of our sponsors and they will be giving away some awesome prizes. Dunlop tire is also a sponsor and the Hooters Girls will be out giving away prizes all day! And some of the Columbus Gold girls will be in the bikini contest (maybe)

If anyone has any questions feel free to email me, Im not on here too often sometimes cuz of work. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

OK, I will register, but what happens if we dont get 20 cars?? Will I just get lumped in somewhere around a lot of car's and people that I dont know?? Or would their be a way to get my money back...or could the few of us that do register get put next to each other??

-Marc

Guest jpurdy2003

If CR needs a warm body and a tastefully modded car, I might be able to bring down a certain TSi AWD. I can't promise anything right now, but as it draws closer I'll know for sure.

It definitely will no longer be stickercharged by August.

Guest MX3Chick

We didnt do the Neon Shoot Out (not that I know of anyways) Last year we had like 500 some odd cars and 1500 spectators. So it wasnt too small. ;) You should bring your Neon to our Chrysler Classic (more tasteful, better run version of the MOPAR Nats...differnt comp does that show) there are going to be alot of Neons there this year. If you need more info, you can go to the same site and just look under the Columbus Chrysler Classic. :thup:

Im sure there is a way to get your money back if you cant get the sand out of your vagina and show up alone ;) lol, Im just messing with you ;) Either that or Im sure I could get you guys all put together if there are less than 20, it just wouldnt be a "club" tent kinda thing.

• 2 weeks later...