Neo Fest Import Nationals!!!

Guest MX3Chick

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by h23it:

I was there and I didn't see ya Glow

That's because i saw you leaving as i was coming in. I didn't get there until about 8 pm. :(

Kevin: yeah, that was me. I was talking to some guys from Dover. That guys 'Teg was insane. Anyways, its a lot better up close. The picture in my sig may be a little over developed as well. I don't know. You should've come over and flamed me or something. :rolleyes:tongue.gif

and besides that APC is the cheapest crap on the market, why claim it. I don't claim the brand of the cheap ass tv's in my headrests, or even the pioneer head unit I'm running... if it was Alpine I might think about putting a little sticker on there but thats still even doubtful.

Originally posted by h23it:

and besides that APC is the cheapest crap on the market, why claim it. I don't claim the brand of the cheap ass tv's in my headrests, or even the pioneer head unit I'm running... if it was Alpine I might think about putting a little sticker on there but thats still even doubtful.

stickers add v-tech