Looking for a bike

goldnchild000

If he is asking 5800 I dont think he is going to want to go down to 3

you never know until you try. the guy i bought my r6 from was asking 5900 and nada was like 5200 on the low side (bike was clean, never dropped, reasonably low miles). i thought about it for a while and decided he probably wouldnt take anything in the 4XXX range. i offered him 5k expecting a fight but he was happier than a clam to let it go.

offer this guy $3k he's WAY too high

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=14080

Your smoking crack if you think that is only worth $3k.

An 03 750 with clean title in very good condition is worth at least $5k Heck even a 03 600 clean title and Goood condition is worth about $4.5k

Now if it was a race prepped 03 750 and raced then I could see $3k. Hell I sold my 03 race prepped 600 crashed twice for $3k last december.

Your smoking crack if you think that is only worth $3k.

An 03 750 with clean title in very good condition is worth at least $5k Heck even a 03 600 clean title and Goood condition is worth about $4.5k

Now if it was a race prepped 03 750 and raced then I could see $3k. Hell I sold my 03 race prepped 600 crashed twice for $3k last december.

maybe where you guys live, here, that bike is worth 3500 at best, i paid 7k for a 04 busa with less than 5k on the clock. IMHO that is an 03 750, $3500 at best. i looked at a dozen of them before I bought mine. last year they weren't worth 5800.

1995 Yamaha FZR 1000

Stage 3 jet kit

Vance and Hines slip on

Oil changed 500 miles ago

New plugs and fuel filter

29k or so miles

It a nice bike for the age, it has some scratches and cracks on it but you'll have that. I have never stunted with it or anything harsh just some aggressive street riding. Motor runs strong and fires right up (made 125hp on the dyno), little noisy but old Yamahas were like that.

If he is seriously interested i woul get a new chain and rear tire put on it.

Picture001.jpg

BikesGuns004.jpg

BikesGuns005.jpg

BikesGuns007.jpg