**FEELER** 1098S for sale...

Moto-Brian

Ok, have a buddy who doesn't have ANY time to be selling this on the internet so, I am helping him out with this.

This is a feeler due to he wants to see what he can get for the bike in question.

2007 1098S.

-Black with red frame

-2700 miles

-Serviced 100% by local to him Ducati dealer (oil changes, warranty work, etc)

Two options:

Option #1:

-Full Termi exhaust

-Kit ECU

-Ducati Factory Racing Slipper Clutch

$19,900. Based on the fact that the local shop has the EXACT same set-up on their floor. Bike has more miles than this one and a few scratches on the plastic... OBO...

Option #2:

-Bone stock.

$17,000.

Anyone remotely intersted, let me know. Obviously serious inquiries only. If you work at a shop, he's wanting an 08 R6 or an 08 ZX6R. He is willing to trade so, you can work it out on your end if he can get a decent trade value. His shop was wanting to get him into an 848 and was looking at retail for the 848 and giving him $18k as it sat in Option #1...

If you know anything about the ECU and Termi exhaust and price of the Racing Slipper, you know that $3K more is a deal.

ps i know where he can get an 07 with 325 miles for 7600 red

That's about average on a used 07... Not a really great deal. He's wanting an 08 anyways (which is the same) but, I want him to look at the 08 R6 moreso. They're the best choice.

Tell him he should take the 848 deal! Those bikes are awesome... just my .02 tho. By the way. The black with red frame is VERY rare.

Yes, the black with red is the most desired colorway...

The 848 is good, but the 2008 R6 is a much better choice. Cheaper to maintain, cheaper to buy and easier to get parts and race bolt-on stuff...

I take it he still has the stock clutch basket, what does he want for that slipper?

Not willing to part anything out at all until the bike is sold. So, if someone wants to buy the bike in Option #2 set-up, we can then talk parts...

Yes, the black with red is the most desired colorway...

The 848 is good, but the 2008 R6 is a much better choice. Cheaper to maintain, cheaper to buy and easier to get parts and race bolt-on stuff...

right up til the motor pops...:D

Would he take a kidney trade in? Or a kidney/left testicle combo?

I'd be willing to up that offer with a lung, I only need one.

Naw, I wish I was in the market AND had the money. I would love own a Duc someday.

Good luck with the sale.