Wednesday: 1/19 - CiCi's Pizza in Gahanna - 9pm

MrMeanGreen

Fucking pussies on the northwest end. Far eastsiders like Dave and myself will drive out to Sawmill back to back days more than once a week. But the one time during a weeknight it's for the east side (not even that, north Gahanna) you puss out and cry like little bitches.

Losers tongue.gif:D

Originally posted by Regulate:

Fucking pussies on the northwest end. Far eastsiders like Dave and myself will drive out to Sawmill back to back days more than once a week. But the one time during a weeknight it's for the east side (not even that, north Gahanna) you puss out and cry like little bitches.

Losers tongue.gif:D

HAHAHA

we were saying that last year about driving to the east side, and you finally decided that you could drive more then 2 miles to meet. But that's only because hanging out at my apartment > *

ask Dave how many times I've been down in Reynoldsturd in the last 2 weeks. Probably more times than you've been in Dublin in the past 2 months. tongue.gif

Originally posted by copperhead:

HAHAHA

we were saying that last year about driving to the east side, and you finally decided that you could drive more then 2 miles to meet. But that's only because hanging out at my apartment > *

ask Dave how many times I've been down in Reynoldsturd in the last 2 weeks. Probably more times than you've been in Dublin in the past 2 months. tongue.gif

Correct, chilling at the Mike/Jason/Adam housaehold > *

You gonna make an appearance, Mike?