this friday in dublin

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SomethingQwik:

ok.......a civic wouldn't do 120 in second gear, there are no cars that i know of that do 120 in second gear besides for dragsters or funny cars....just kick this kid in the junk and get it over with.

my thoughts exactly, although I may just have to go up there and see it...i've seen stranger things done to cars before, curiousity makes me wonder, although I'm leaning towards graemlins/bsflag.gif

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX

i live in marysville..what color is his eclipse?

kinda curious if i ever seen this guy before.

i guess its black...someone told me his name but i dont remember! i j/ cant wait to see him get his ass handed to him.. mayb he'll shut up!

Originally posted by OneRunnin72SST:

Whats the kids name I know some people from Marysville and would like to see this twin turbo supercharged AWD beast he has. :rolleyes:

~Erik

exactly.....know most of the DSM owners in that area...know one with a black one, but he doesn't have twins and a supercharger, LOL!

Guest amped_imports
I'll be there. I'm not fast, but I wanna watch. That is if he even shows up. Alot of people talk a lot of shit and not back it up. Either way, as long as the rain holds off I'll be there, if anyone lives in the Canal Winchester area and wants to follow up we're meeting there around 10:45-ish then heading out around 11

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX
so its you who was supose to meet us?? i know we didnt get the chance to go out because of the rain.. but i wanna see this TTSC AWD eclipse u claim that u own!

Gee, you guys are right, no car can do 120mph in 2nd gear.

Looks like its time to get rid of the powerglides, as they are worthless.....

Anyways, this is dumb. The fact that you would waste your time to see what this kid doesnt have lets me know what kid of lives you live.

Have any of you ever put up $500 for a street race before?