this friday in dublin

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX
so theres this kid from marysville talkin abuncha shit bout his eclipse... he says its Twin turbo AWD 5 speed supercharged.. (HA!!) But anywayz.. hes willing to race anyone for 500 dollars... let me kno if any1 is interested.. i told him i would pay him 500 j/ to see how all this shit is set up!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX
ok just so u guys know... anyone who wants to come up can.. were prolyl gonna like drive round dublin for awhile to so it wont j/ b like 1 race and thats all.. but were meetin at the steak and shake in easton at 11:30 and then goin up to dublin from there!! hope to see sum ppl up there

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX
yeah... he did say he has a Twin turbo and supercharger.. all on an AWD 4 CYL!! good luck provin that one.. and liek austin said.. he siad his friend had an R34 (which is also supose 2 be comin) cant wait to see these dumbasses...

ok, this kid sounds like a total tool and honestly i just think that you are wasting your time and gettin yourself into something that could cause some problems. just my .02 but hey ya never know, the kid could be tell the truth? YEAH!!! I will believe that when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert!

Guest BLACKBIRD99
Originally posted by AustinL911:

the kid is 16 BTW...said he broke both axles on his civic doing 120 in second gear[/sarcasm]

Another brilliant move by another stupid ass ricer punk...

graemlins/jerkit.gif