Columbus S10 truck club

Mattsv8

Im in the process now of starting a S10 car club i know there are a lot of these vehicles in columbus and all are welcome. I will be arraging discounts for Dyno time, engine service, and parts stores. Also i have someone to make vinal graffics that say columbus S10. and yes all s series are welcome. We will have a cruise to the S10nationals. and many car shows and a lot of drag events and meets. Im just tring to get an idea of how many would like to join. Thanks

its a 355 with stock heads. i just dynoed it at 308 rwhp. best time is a 11.956 at 110. Ive ofdered a set of AFR 220 100%cnc ported heads for it and im going to spray a 300 shot too. im hopping for 8s but everyone on here dosent think it will do it.

Originally posted by Matts v8:

its a 355 with stock heads. i just dynoed it at 308 rwhp. best time is a 11.956 at 110. Ive ofdered a set of AFR 220 100%cnc ported heads for it and im going to spray a 300 shot too. im hopping for 8s but everyone on here dosent think it will do it.

Yeah, Having common sense is a bitch.

ken is your main goal in life for nobody to miss you when your gone? your on a really good head start. I just complemented you earlier and you refuse to be cool at all why is that. mabe you really do wish you were cool. some people can be cool some cant.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mazdamods

Why is this I wish I was cool guy being that way to MAtts V8?

Dude, I dont get it, I thought this Club was for having a good time not being mean to other members.

Just Chill out man, we can all have a good time together.

Anyway, I know Matt personally and he's a cool guy.

Anyway, whats up all, I am working on the 1956 Cadillac this weekend.

No its not an S10 but Im sure Matts V8 will build me a little 500 Big Black for it this Spring.

Originally posted by Mazdamods:

Why is this I wish I was cool guy being that way to MAtts V8?

Dude, I dont get it, I thought this Club was for having a good time not being mean to other members.

Just Chill out man, we can all have a good time together.

Anyway, I know Matt personally and he's a cool guy.

Anyway, whats up all, I am working on the 1956 Cadillac this weekend.

No its not an S10 but Im sure Matts V8 will build me a little 500 Big Black for it this Spring.

shut up

I will cry when Ken is gone.