cruise then applebees tonight.

Berto

I tooled by you guys a couple times around 9:45 or so, didnt even know it was you at carriage place. I was in the green dsm, let off a bov and then somebody shouted sick ride or something like that, sounded sarcastic though. I left and went tooling around on sawmill came back and everyone was gone.

Originally posted by TurboMark:

I tooled by you guys a couple times around 9:45 or so, didnt even know it was you at carriage place. I was in the green dsm, let off a bov and then somebody shouted sick ride or something like that, sounded sarcastic though. I left and went tooling around on sawmill came back and everyone was gone.

That was me making fun of your tool ass :rolleyes: . Nice car but stop being gay and doing laps around people letting off your blowoff valve.

Originally posted by StockV6:

That was me, man. I was joking with you, because we generally don't like it when people repeatedly sound their blow-off valve F&F style. I didn't mean to be rude, I simply intended for you to realize the error of your ways. I'd love for you to come actually talk to us and hang out some time, so that you can get to know me and realize I'm not as big of an asshole as my jeering made meseem. Nice car!

Fixed! :D

ok i did one pass... jesus christ you were sitting in a lot with a 1980's rx7, a couple bikes, and a civic with horiffic graphics on it. I saw a bunch of ricers leaving the lot there on my way home from work and i wanted to see what was going on, so i went into the parking lot, turned around and left. If that constitutes me doing "laps" then fuck me in the ass and call me shirly i dont give a flying fuck. I know the civic did rev his engine after i came back aroudn leaving though so apparantly he thought it was "cool enough" to rev at. Whatever, if i stopped the only things i was going to want to run against was the bikes and i know i would've gotten whupped.

Guest Jaded 2.0
I had a good time tonight, it was nice meeting you guys, congrats on your vette purchase, the kid with the civic with the graphics blew his engine on the way home and we had to spend 2 hours broke down on riverside waiting for him to make up his mind on what to do with his car, oh well, thats what you get for running such high boost on stock internals

how much boost was he running? maybe he pulled a rigsby and got some serious blow by and then the car ran great ;)

i dunno what you think is rice...but i can speak formyself when i say if you think my car is rice u have some issues.