Callin out coshocton ricers

Miller

We ought to get a petition or something going and send it around to various towns/cities/townships etc and see if they would do what some have done before, close off a section of a street for us to play on smile.gif or even the highway. Maybe sponsor it as an event. Anyone on here good with that type of stuff?

I'll try to make it. I've only made it to one event so far and we kinda got screwed there because plans changed. Got to meet a couple ppl though (MackZilla and EvilPeter).

I'll let you know later on in the week if its for sure or not.

Originally posted by Bobby Lee:

Eh, i figured one of them would've seen this by now. Damnit, now i'm gonna have to call Brian... bastard :rolleyes:

me, bastard? i was almost in bed when you called me. damnit bobby!!!

i dont know if i can i have to work on saturday. id like to come back out and see you all again. give me sometime ill make it back out i promise

Originally posted by MackZilla:

brian needs his bitch sleep or he gets unhappy heheh

who said anything about me sleeping i said i was in bed graemlins/grin2.gifgraemlins/lol.gif

Originally posted by hey josh =):

lol omg u guyz are so funny. hey are u from coshocton just outta curioustiy?

luv Laraine

just an elite few.

You're elite, but you weren't out. Me and Bobby Lee rolled up there and got to see everyone, expected to see you of all ppl but you were nowhere to be found. We were at Mr. Geero's probably til 11:30 or so and we went over to Kroger and hung out. We were there til 1 and I know we weren't the last ones to leave.

oh, and Josh me btw.

Originally posted by h23it:

You're elite, but you weren't out. Me and Bobby Lee rolled up there and got to see everyone, expected to see you of all ppl but you were nowhere to be found. We were at Mr. Geero's probably til 11:30 or so and we went over to Kroger and hung out. We were there til 1 and I know we weren't the last ones to leave.

oh, and Josh me btw.

Mackvilla,,, where were you at,,I was there,we were suppose to run????