earlier meeting time?

Dave1647545494

I'm going to post this here cuase it isn't getting much of a look in the suggestion forum although the replies have all been positive.

I'd like to change the meeting time on fridays to say 800-900 so that people who work on saturday can still come out the purpose of meeting up late is pretty much done. plus by meeting earlier it will be easier to get parking spots at jegs or wherever we decide to go after geero's if you like the idea post a +1 if you don't post why you don't like it. thanks

Guest stevil
So is this for us old folks? We can grab an early bird dinner at 4 PM. Leave at 6 PM, get in the big old boats and cruise to Jegs at 20 MPH with our left turn blinkers on, arrive by 8 PM? Then go home before dark, before all the young whippersnappers scare us away with their VTEC, flippity flashy neons and loud music. Sounds good. :D

meeting up earlier doesn't mean activities can't continue on just as late as normal I'm just trying to give more people an oppurtunity to come out. if we meet at mr geero at 8:30 we will just be there longer jegs or wherever else will still happen at the normal times