Dayton/Cincy crew wants to come up for a meet

Guest nightracer

Guest nightracer
Bunch of us are wanting to go to Columbus for some racing and to see some new cars.. Do you guys expect a big turn out for next Friday? We were thinking of coming up then. Let me know.

Originally posted by has no tires left:

Bunch of us are wanting to go to Columbus for some racing and to see some new cars.. Do you guys expect a big turn out for next Friday? We were thinking of coming up then. Let me know.

PM me. I can get a bunch of people together. Many of us came down back in May. We have also gone to Dayton a few times. Or...have Aaron from CSR call me.

Originally posted by Republicant:

Don't come to Columbus Racing for Street Racing, it isn't allowed on CR. :(

precisely graemlins/jerkit.gif

i'm sure if you guys wanted to come to National Trails for a street legal drgas night, good cheap and legal, The vast majority of memebers here would be happy to post sandy vaj excuses as to why they cany make it out there, even though its in our respective back yard. graemlins/thumb.gif

Come and look around. There are pretty decent cars around town that goes out. Meeting new people is always fun.

Originally posted by Republicant:

Don't come to Columbus Racing for Street Racing, it isn't allowed on CR. :(

Oh yeah, as if a few people at a CR meet end up wanting to line it up somewhere they don't or can't.

[ 21. July 2004, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Mr. 2 ]

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Come and look around. There are pretty decent cars around town that goes out. Meeting new people is always fun.

Oh yeah, as if a few people at a CR meet end up wanting to line it up somewhere they don't or can't.

Anthony runs out with a portable "stop" sign and makes them quit by showing them pictures of wreck victims. :D