CPD unmarked car

stealthmonkey

yes people I cannot believe it tonight I saw CPD's unmarked police cruiser. I saw it on 270 near the cleveland ave. exit going west bound. It was a dark color crown vic. with no side badges.it had dark tinted windows and it was with other cruisers. It had a bunch of police lights on the inside of the car. I couldn't tell if it had a long antenna or not. So keep a look out.

It's illegal for them to pull you over for anything less than endagering others here in Ohio. What you saw was more than likely an undercover cop. We used to have them meet up in our parking lot at my one of my old jobs all the time to plan busts. There would be like 3 or 4 of them driving Crown Vics, Tarus', and Explorers.

Guest tom kirk
Any police car that is on traffic patrol has to be clearly marked in the state of Ohio. Thank god. of coarse they are getting harder to spot with lower profile lights, different colors. They all used to be white and could see them from a mile away.

Guest gimpy21
Originally posted by turbo WoRXs:

Any police car that is on traffic patrol has to be clearly marked in the state of Ohio. Thank god. of coarse they are getting harder to spot with lower profile lights, different colors. They all used to be white and could see them from a mile away.

Very true, take Gahanna's cops for example... Those new light bars they have suck... They are so hard to see, even in the day time.... They look like luggage racks.....

• 1 month later...

Most of the time when i get ready to die my teeth a seperate color, my gums feel like toothaches, unfortunate activities, and a pinch of stage fright. Remember other times that are sequential in front of the landlord...cuz it's rent day!

{Crazy co-workers.... We are board at work... been really dead here at work. Eltronics sales.....)

[ 14. May 2003, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Deathscythe ]

Originally posted by cabotvr4black:

Can they even clock you? One of the only cool things in Ohio that they cant pull us over. Wow a good thing about ohio.

Yes, they can and do clock ppl. One of the old tricks CPD played alot in the past before laser radar was to run a car down the road with a radar gun running. You would slow down because your radar detector was going nuts then speed up once past him. Thena cruiser that was 500 yards back would pop you with instant on radar. They causght a TON of people that way.