I-71 = cops out in full force!

Kuruma

drove up to parma last night, and saw cops waiting to catch people/writing tickets over 10 times. Almost got popped a few times on the way but saw them first. If you're headed to/from Cleveland and such, watch your ass!

Originally posted by Perfect Enemy:

Be careful, they use air too and by the time you see the cruisers - it's too late.

Been nailed like that 3 times.

EASY WAY TO AVOID AIR CLOCKING!!!!

On the road youll see random white hash marks on the shoulders. These are exatly 1/4mile apart (tee hee ;) ) and there are 5 sets... or one measured mile. Using some sort of photoclocking system, they clock you by how long it takes you to cross each set of marks, then average them all to get a "fair" reading.

If you see these hash marks, SLOW DOWN!

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

Thats an interesting way to clock people, does anyone know more of how it works?

ill tell you about it ryan... a good example of the hash marks is go 23 north and becuase there is open air and straight highways they have a tendency to sit and wait fot the plane to tell the officer which car to pull over. then the cop walks onto the highway and points at you. I was "riding" in a car that was pointed at and we didnt stop. the cop did not pursue cause right after us he pulled over another car. meeting that quote.

Oh, I see theres an airplane involved. I was unaware of that. I get it now pretty good idea if you think about it. I've seen those cops doing that on 23 but they didn't get me. :D I wouldn't want to be the cop that walks out onto the road that would be terrifying.

Well if you ever roll with me, and see me looking out my sunroof and windows all crazy like... theres a bird in the sky.

BTW -- one bird has the ability to get not 1, not 2, but 4 cars at one time. First time i was nailed like that, they got four of s tearing it up. About a mile up the road, 4 troopers got us. Two pointed down, the other two run down. 88 in a 55... construction zone... $268 :(

SHP graemlins/nutkick.gif Schall

I lost that time.

• 3 weeks later...