MCCCT? Anybody?

wolfman

...Michigan Cross Country Cycle Trail...

Anybody ever done this? I've ridden small sections of this trail up near the tip of lower peninsula and there are some sweet trails. I fully plan on doing this as soon as I can afford to buy another dirt bike...probably next summer. Who's in? :D

The Michigan Cross Country Cycle Trail (MCCCT) is billed as "The Longest Continuous Marked Motorcycle Trail on Earth".
The MCCCT is a marked motorcycle trail that loops around the lower peninsula of Michigan. The picture is a sketch map of the GPS track. The trail proper is the arch that runs up one side and down the other. There is a cross state connector that forms the "-" to get the "A" shape. The trail runs through state and federal forests and is mostly single track or off road vehicle trails. In some areas there are highway (paved, dirt/sand roads) connectors to keep continuity of the trail.
Full story: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138402

Yeah, I think it would be an awesome experience. Its really long rides though and camping...like 12 hour days for 5-7 days.

I would love to go just please give plenty of notice

There will definitely be plenty of notice about this...I don't even have a bike... Your 250x would have been perfect for this.