Deal' Gap Trip

JohnnyMac

Got the rooms for the trip reserved, same hotel, Rooms are as follows:

Wednesday: 2 Rooms, 1 sleeps 5 (2 queens + a sofa bed) the other 4 (2 queen beds)

Thursday-Sunday: Same as above + 1 add'l double queen bed room

Looks like the plan is to leave Wednesday between 5-6 p.m., and we should get there about 10:30-11:30 p.m.

10 day forecast calls for good weather every day but right now Saturday has a 60% chance of rain. Everyone knows how inaccurate long-term forecasts can be, so we'll hope for great weather throughout.

As of now, 15 people are going. :)

I'm wondering about that myself. I like it, but if it breaks, there will be a shiny new Gixxer 1000 taking it's place rather quickly.

And Putty, no problem. 1 week from right now we'll be doing just great!

I'm wondering about that myself. I like it, but if it breaks, there will be a shiny new Gixxer 1000 taking it's place rather quickly.

And Putty, no problem. 1 week from right now we'll be doing just great!

One week sounds too long....How about 5 days. :D

Yep, you're right about that. I'll tell you...this site is addicting when you get to chatting. I'm supposed to be working right now but I've been all over this thing this morning.

Liked the posts about the guys getting blasted while committing crimes. I keep asking Tammy to quit setting the house alarm and leave the door open so I can get a chance to try out my lasergrips on the .40 Beretta, but no dice so far.

Oh well. One can only hope.