My New Ride!!

400 HO

Guest HERWS6
Originally posted by Bada Bing:

Terry.. is this you?? I'm that guy that was with Adam Daron up at Norwalk... You got a 64??? I didn't know that. Cool!!

Yes, it is I, but I'm Tracy. Close!

Originally posted by Bada Bing:

I had the chance to buy a 2004 GTO, but I decided to go with this one instead. It's got more "personality" and history than these new ones. I am a very happy man right now!!!!!

Really nice ride, I went the other way, but to each they’re own and all that. My decision was actually based more on the Holden Monaro performance, than the Pontiac GTO heritage. The fact that I now own a GOAT is just a bonus.

[ 16. August 2004, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: High Octane ]

Thanks for all the posts... I'm sure I'll be seeing you all soon. (If the weather is nice.. I might be at Jegs on Friday). I have been tinkering with it this past week.. getting it timed and getting the points set... crap like that. Maybe it's the automatic, but I've been kinda dissapointed about the performance. Don't get me wrong.. this thing moves.. (I put it in low and when it hits second.. the backend gets real loose!!) but I really don't have much to base it on. I would like to take someone who knows these older cars better than I do and let them juge whether the ol' 400 is performing up to it's max potential or not. The bidding starts at $10.00.. :D