Front plate tid bit

vitamincj

getting rid of the front tag is a good way to save money though....

almost 50 bucks to register a car and even more for a truck, but the price isn't going to change and they only have to make 1/2 as many plates.

I hope it passes front plates look retarded on most new cars anyway

i hate that law i paid 70 or 100 for it one time i forget the rookie cops had his partner wiht him showing him the ropes and he stoped me in my 72 hugger orange hot rod truck .. i got out or started to and he got lippy wiht me to get back in the vehicle so he then proceded to make me wait for 10 mins! basterd... then i asked him what he stoped me for and he said it was my ehost wasnt legal . i told him he could crawl under it and see it WAS legal they didnt have converters in 72! and it had 2 muffers on it yea it was loud but it was legal so since i was lippy too he gave me a ticket for not having a front plate or not having a county sticker on my plate i forget

[ 04. March 2005, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: jamesn69camaro ]

This is all bullshit!!!Lived in Pennsylvania for 35 yrs, they have NO front plate & never did they say a persons life was saved today thanks to displaying there front plate. Yeah my C5 should be ticketed for an ugly front end displaying that retarded plate!! Geez if they finally pass the law with no plate needed, how will the Worthington Polizei make there budget? They just wait for vettes to pull out of Maxton's without front plates!!! :mad:

I have gotten 2 tickets.One from a Franklin Co. Sheriff and the other from Worthington.I told the Worthington cop that I see tons of cars without frt plates and he said I do too and I ticket all of them.

Guest racinbird
All depends on the auto you have, some just look better than others with a front plate. The truck looks fine as it is even molded into the metal, camaro, hate it

Originally posted by Chief:

ive gotten 2 and it sucks horribly. are most people getting these from state highway or local police?

HP don't seem to give a shit, unless they've already pulled you over for something else.

But local bacon like to give people hard times between donuts.

I only run a front plate because the bracket was on my car when I purchased it. So if I remove the bracket, there will be two small holes there.

But if the bill passed (yeah, right), or if I ever paint the front end, the bracket is coming off. I'll just pay the freaking fine.