Mustang got hit

Amy

Thats shitty to hear. People need to learn to drive and to care for other peoples cars even if they don't care for their own. Its shit like what she did with the purse that just adds insult to injury, you know they don't even care what they did, they don't have any feelings for the car like you do.

A friend of mine has a '95 (I believe) civic hatch with a custom house of colors oriental blue paint job with a bronze undercoat and a good 6 grand in the car other than paint. A couple nights ago it was sitting here in Coshocton on 6th street (a small 25 zone road with parking along the sidewalk). He was parked at his friends house overnight and when he got up his car was totalled. Someone hit it in the ass end going at least 50 mph (police estimate) and fled the scene leaving their front bumper behind. His car hit the car in front of it, so not only is the rear of the car worthless, so is the front including the VIS carbon fiber hood. He's in the process of getting raped by the insurance company right now. Its sad that people can do that to others property and not give a shit.

thats really sad... I am sorry to hear about your friend... that sucks really bad.

I tried to cover mine pretty well its been appraised and insured for 32,790.00 bucks so if it gets hurt its taken care of... JUST REALLY PISSES me off to no end

Ive dropped 26K grand so far this year into.. (including labor) but Ive had it... I am hoping the guy now will do a good job, I am very confident he will. (bad grammar day)

Yeah now I know why I never par on the road or in parking lots... people in this world only car about one thing "themselves" and sometimes not even that. Very Sad!

I just always park mine in parking lots out in the middle of BFE. Not so far out to where my car stands out due to it being completely alone, but far enough out that people KNOW they can find closer parking spots (people are so predictably lazy that we can use that to our advantage, heh). I'd rather walk an extra couple minutes and know nobody will park next to me. I agree on parking on roads though. That I do *NOT* do.

hey mr nick! thinking bout it... not sure.. i might even do a half and half I dunno... if someone was good on photo shop I could use some help right now...

Might take it back to yellow though just because it was orignally

Yellow is awesome on stangs, but so is black and red, and your black already looks great. You may consider just having whatever damage you have done to the car touched up or just that section re-painted black as it would save you a lot of money since you've spent so much on the car already. Just a thought.

Damn $26,000 this year.Ouch!If your still having tune problems and you want to get it right send youre car here http://www.Modularfordpowerhouse.com Hes the best 2V tuner in the world. Its far away but if you want it done right hes the man for the job. Just look at some of his GTs they are sick. I hope i dont get in touble for posting that but i just like to see cars run right. graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest gs-rpower95
well just to make you feel i got up this morning and someone plowed into my ranger, no note, no nothing and im stuck with the bill so at least the lady had the guts to come and talk to you, yea and i hear u on be soo pissed off you cant think straight.