I need to borrow an engine hoist.

JaSSon

I can't believe it myself, but because of my long tubes I'm going to have to pull the K-member to change the clutch. Does anyone on here have an engine hoist they're not going to be using for a few days? I have a truck and I can pick it up no problem. It shouldn't take more than a few evenings to get it back together, but it's possible that i could need it till the weekend.

thanks.

jason i dont have a hoist that is avalible right now but i do have a engine suport that is ment for this situation it bolts to the strut towers and across to the core support, then has adj. hooks or chain that you bolt to the motor. let me know if you want to borrow it 614 496 4969

Originally posted by Ridenred27:

damn nextels i never got a one message from you call me when you get the time and we will get that done.

jason sorry to hijack your thread,call me if you want to use that cradle

I talked to him earlier, and he sounded interested in going that route. However, I didn't have your number on me at the time.

want to talk about getting owned i told jason that he could borrow the engine cradle, so i go over to grab it up and it is already loaned out till monday graemlins/doh.gif i felt a little stupid but that just means that i will make a universal loaner cradle. after jason is done with it, it should be avalible for use by any one here on cr. sorry about that jason

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

i was right, and people thought i was dumb for telling him he needed a hoist

I never said you were dumb. Turns out it was just wishful thinknig on my part. smile.gif wait.... :(

EDIT: BTW, advanced does not loan out engine hoists, harnesses, etc. It would make sense, but I stopped in and no.