Ls2 Edit

Sam1647545489

Niffty. That said, I can't really see the justification of tossing in an LS2/LS7 into an already LS1/LS6 equipped car. The cost won't justify the gains. An LS6 intake (if an older LS1), cam, and heads will put in in the same ballpark as an LS2/LS6 with far less work and cost involved.

But it is good that LS2 edit is available for those running LS2's and soon to have LS7's running around.

I swear. The message of one mans intentions came across as a measure of anothers intellectual instability. This is NOW MY contemplation: (The bastards let me drive one, now I want one)

http://www.autobase.com/photos/large/01529855.jpg

For Sale: 1999 Corvette ---- $26,000

Just kidding all!

[ 18. March 2005, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: PV=nRT ]

Originally posted by PV=nRT:

The message of one mans intentions came across as a measure of anothers intellectual instability.

LOL - What the fuck are you talking about, Glenn? :confused:

Anyway, the pic of the C6 you posted is sweet. Black = sex.

C6 replaces my C4 as well! graemlins/grin2.gif

I'd wait for a used C6 Z06 in a few years, but I still have the same problem I had with the current C5 Z06...........no targa top. Hardtops suck! :(

Still, LS7 is a badass GM powerplant. The loss of a removable top may be worth the buy-in to owning that engine...

Everyone has an opinion on CR. Here's mine = buy the damn thing, it's only 1 coupon a month! No Worries, as for previous comment about hardtops - ya like a roof overhead at speeds in excess of 130 mph - I love my hard top!! :D

Cruise from Zanesville at 125 + Top off = me seeing Jesus :D

After about 100mph, the buffeting STOPS, replaced by a feeling of truly slicing through the air instead of pushing against it.

If feasible, I will ALWAYS have my Vette with some sort of open top.