Winter Projects?

Guest Rane

Whats everyone doing to there cars over winter? Right now I have a few options and can't decide on one :-p.

I am either converting my 240sx to a manual and getting an Sr20 swap. Getting a Ka24DE and a turbo kit, or trying to find an automatic sr20 tranny. Juggling all my options. Either that or I am going to sell it and buy another one.

Whats everyone else plan on doing?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Fully re-wiring the car. Years of adding/removing/changing stuff has turned the wiring into a nasty hack job....time to start fresh.

- Building a custom exhaust that will work with my subframe connectors. Our H-pipe attempt was a no go due to the style of connectors I have, and just straight bullets off of the headers is very annoying

- Brake work. Replace the pads, bleed the system again, fix an ABS wiring harness that got ripped apart a while ago while doing other work to the car.

- Clean the car up inside and out; basically try to get the car looking presentable again.

- 58mm or monoblade throttle body if I can come up with some cash, as the stocker is definately holding the car back. Most likely not, as I have other important projects to take care of. :( Maybe I can cheap out and get a ported stocker.....at least I could eventually turn around and sell that at no $$ loss.

Originally posted by Wease:

Parting out the Formula and selling it. Next car will be either an 04 Cobra or 02 - 03 Z06. graemlins/thumb.gif Nothing much else planned for any of the other cars... ;)

If you are interested in purchasing a modified 03 Cobra w/ 7500 miles, let me know.