NEED A TOW!!!

zeitgeist57

I am close to getting a new "Cleetus" truck from Latrobe, PA (Brewing home of Rolling Rock beer) which is about 4 hours away. Does anyone have or know of someone that has a rollback? Or...can someone help me source a worthy tow vehicle and trailer? The rubber on this truck may not be very good, which is why I am hoping to get both axles off the ground and get it back to Columbus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The truck would weigh about 4000lbs. I'm looking to do this within the next 12-15 days. THANKS! smile.gif

EDIT: IT'S HAPPENING SATURDAY MORNING!!!! ANY HELP OUT THERE? PM me for my cell phone number, please!!!

[ 14. October 2004, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Zeitgeist ]

My neighbor John runs a towing company, has a rollback. But I have no clue whether he would do a long distance type thing like this, or what his schedule is (He races on some weekends). But it might be good business for him, so it wouldn't hurt to call and ask. Figure out the mileage beforehand to get an estimate. Reliable Towing 740-967-TOW-U