HELP! Oil drain Plug issue

SRTurbo04

so this is my first oil change on my bike yada yad got the farrings off got the oil and filter ect... well i go to take off my oil drain plug and it wont come off.... at all i used some pb blaster to break it nothing is there a certain way to get it off or a certain tool to use? this is my daily driver so any input ot possible help would be appreciated

im in the reynoldsburg area and have the basic hand tools no special tools(im hoping it doesnt need a special took to take it off)

thanks paul

grow a pair

+1... you'll have to get it out somehow. Maybe the last person to change it stripped it on the way back in? Worst case, you may be down until you take the pan off, retap the hole (if possible) or up-size it to the next thread and tap it again. You could risk re-drilling and tapping the hole with the pan ON the bike, but there's a HUGE HUGE risk of getting shavings into the oil and destroying it. Not a recommended route.

If it's not stripped, get a 1/2" ratchet and a socket and turn it! Don't be a wuss. Ask someone to hold the bike for you too, if it you think you might pull it over or off the stand.

what everyone else said...this time dont put it on so tight..

i bought the bike used from a dealer first time doing this oil change

its not stripped out its jut the bolt doesnt want to turn at all

ahh suckyness

You could risk re-drilling and tapping the hole with the pan ON the bike, but there's a HUGE HUGE risk of getting shavings into the oil and destroying it. Not a recommended route.

i did this on a bike and ive done it on two trucks.

the key is to go VERY slow. also, get a tube of grease and pack it in the hole and into your bit as well. go slow and it will catch the majority of the shavings. you may get a few small ones in your oil, but thats what filters are for :)

ahh after fidlign with it for another hour i finaly got it ended up having to get to put the socket on the nut and then wedging a wood block under it so it wouldnt move... then took a nice size SLEDGE hammer to it 3 hard hits and it broke loose...dam the pervious owner!

i was told not to over fill it ...and in the how to for my bike it says to put in 3quarts but the filler line isant half way up ...shoudl i put more in or wait for the oil to circulate then see where it is at?

random Q this is my first motor cycle... grew up riding dirtbikes and quads (all two stroke wooo RING DING DING DING DING!!!) and never had to change the oil...how often do you all change your oil on your bikes? Should i change mine more due to the fact that its my daily driver and i put 1000 miles on it a month minimum? sorry for the questions just want to make this bike last lol

id say if it says 3 quarts, and you put 3 quarts in, then you should be gravy.

did you change the filter? it may be something like 3.5q w/ filter change?

fill it till its to the halfway at least. Change anywhere from 2000-3000 miles. depends on the oil too, some cheaper oils break down faster then some higher quality oils.

im usin yamalube so hopefully itll be good biikes alreaddy runningbetter almost 5k on this oil change didnt even notice or think about it eeek