89' Buick Skylark, the suck?

Guest mrhobbz

Guest mrhobbz

Well I decided to upgrade from the stock am/fm (with external amp, yay!) headunit that was in my 89' Buick Skylark, and slap the clarion DXZ545MP (sirus, mp3,wma, 52Wx4) into the center console. Well what do you know, it doesn't fit. The console wasn't deep enough to house the headunit, so after about 3 hours spread over two days of chopping and hacking away and damaging the structural integrity of the console it fit. There is a god.... Sorry for the randomness :)

graemlins/gives.gif

1) this belongs in the Kitchen

2) you seem like you're going to be an expert whiner...there's lots of disgruntled recently-broken-up-with guys that'll know how to handle a bitch like you

3)i'm pretty sure that in 1989 the makers of the buick skylark were not concerned with your need for a sirius compadible mp3 player in their car so cry me a river

naw dude i'm just kidding. welcome to the boards

Ohhh I think all members of the board must eather drink of fail a pyschology test or both ;)

BTW GJ hobbz happy it finaly fits. I was ready to beat the shit out of it last friday.

2.5 Litre only make 110 hp. Hows that work?

Guest mrhobbz
It was short about 2 inches, i had to cut the back section from the console as well as about half an inch from the dash, but everything looks good and you can't tell so its cool :) Go go dremel :D