Tire special this week!!!!!

TurboRust

Eastland Mall Firestone Special this week only

We need to hit our tire quota this month at Firestone. I'm offering bridgestone or firestone tires at 50% off with a lifetime balance and roadhazard @10bucks a tire. Fuzion tires can be purchased at 25%off. You can save 200-450 on tires. Also with any tire purchase one time alignment for $45 and a lifetime alignment for $99.99. This is good only through me, I'm off tomorrow but call my cell for prices tomorrow or the shop the rest the week.

cell-256-4040

work-864-3350

call or post here and I'll get back asap.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you have in a 275/45-35/17?

I have 4 new rims in my basement that need tires. I'm either going to pull the tires off my existing wheels and have those mounted, or buy new tires.

What would you charge to swap the tires onto my new rims?

Originally posted by vitaminCJ:

Dang! That's a good deal. Wish I needed tires right now. Hmmmm...I may have to put tires on my spare set of rims. Who do we ask for when we call the shop?

CJ

Ask for Derek.

If I think I have enough extra cash, I may be in for two 17" tires.

I will have prices for everyone here tonight, call and ask for Derek from tomorrow on as I am off today, Heres the deal, the sale goes through the end of the month, the 30th, some of the performance tires that we might have to order would need paid for this week and they'd arrive on our shipment monday morning. The cutoff for orders is thursday at 5. We stock 5,000 tires at our store so it will only be the odd balls that need ordered. Thanks for the interest. Also if you dont have the cash right now, we offer a charge card with 90 days same as cash, they're very leinient on credit as I got one when I was 18. I'll have some prices tonight guys!

thanks,

Derek

Originally posted by gearhead559:

i need 165r15 aleast 2 maybe 4

what are these going on?? usually when no center number is listed, its an assumed 80 series is that what you're looking for?? Lemme know what they're going on so I can get a better idea.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by TurboRust:

what are these going on?? usually when no center number is listed, its an assumed 80 series is that what you're looking for?? Lemme know what they're going on so I can get a better idea.

15 x 3.5 front runners