New Car

DrEvil3264

My dad's about to get a new job where they'll provide him with a car. It has to be something with room (sedan), and around 30K. Ne suggestions, i was kind of hoping for him to get something reasonably quick also. Thanks for the replys guys.

Originally posted by 96MustangCobra:

CTS, or an S4, that is if you can get a good deal on a used one, or do they have to be a new car off of a lot?

yeah it has to be a new car off the lot, i already had him look at the suburu, and he says its too small. Thanks for the suggestions guys, just trying to steer my dad clear of a minivan or something lol

The VW Passat is a stretched A4, but I've been pretty unimpressed with the reliability of newer ones. Great cars otherwise.

I'm tellin' ya...Nissan has turned out some AWESOME cars. I would go for a stripped G35 for RWD, or a Maxima/Altima V6 for FWD. I had an '01 Maxima (still on the used car lot at Bobby Layman) and it went 55k miles without ever having a single problem.