Mustang front end conversion

ShoMeSomeFun

I'm not sure about the fenders, but I know you'll need the hood, front bumper cover, absorber, and maybe the reinforcement too. For the lights, you'll need the header (headlight mounting panel), and you'll have to hack into your wire harness to change to the correct connectors for the single bulb/dual element set up in the later bodies. If you're changing to a GT front end, it'll look pretty funny if you don't complete the job by adding the correct cladding all around the car too. That means getting both rocker moldings, the GT rear cover, and all of the associated mounting hardware too. I'm with rl though, I like the 4 eyed monsters.

I was going to do the same thing to my old 83 GT I had. I went with a 1986 nose instead. 85 and 86 Mustangs are my favorite fox bodies, just because of the nose.

Matching all the molding sucks too. One thing that looks very good is putting the little side windows from the 87-93's in the 79-86's where the louver looking things are. :D

I dont know i was being a sellout, i'll guess i'll keep it the same, but im having trouble finding an aftermarket hood, or even a decent replacement, i have a replacement that i paid 250 for out of texas, but it was to beat up been in a fire and would take about fifty pounds of bondo to fix. Glad to see that people like the 4 lights. Anybody know of any websights places i could get an aftermarket hood?

sell out i would, i mean it would be best for you. that means there is one less four eye for my 82 to compete with. just kidding keep the eye glasses and check out unlimited products i think they will have one. also uwrench it had a couple of older foxes but i am not sure about the year.