Cutlass Carlo? ebay on 26's!!!!!!

Buck531

Originally posted by Ricochet:

why don't the front discs have any calipers..

those are not discs brakes. look in the back also. they are sheilds to protect the wheels from the brake dust and what not. im not a fan of the car or anything but those wheels are upwards of 5k.

I think the high bidder is Busta Rhymes. I'd rock it for $500...plus, when I get it I'd wire an aluminum step that would lower when I press a button on my key fob. That'd be p-i-m-p.

Seriously. I'm calling right now that 30" rims will be the largest the wheel industry goes before this fad dies off, only to be rediculed by our children 20 years from now.

Guest BLACKBIRD99
Originally posted by Rane:

Was thinking drug dealer till he said "Never been smoked in." Who else would make a car like that?

A crackhead/dealer?

Guest Rane
Man, some larg(er) rims like that can look alright. But I just looked at it again and those rims/tires look reaaaallly fawkin stupid on that car. And I don't mind see'ing 22" spinners on escalades now and again.

Of course it is in Miami... If anyone has been there you know what a hilarious site it is. For those of you who havent gone...take a camera to laugh for the next 3 years at pics and vids you get. P-I-M-P ology and they think automatically cause he a player he gotta BE full uh dat M-O-N-E but y

graemlins/wtf.gif

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by BLACKBIRD99:

A crackhead/dealer?

Dealer, maybe, but no crackhead could afford that. graemlins/slap.gif

I'd roll in that if I just wanted to cruise and not race or had another "fast" car.