2005 SSR.....

Jeffrey

Guest Tony_K

Too little, too late. How much freakin' common sense does it take to realize that to charge a lot of money for a car it has to have some 'go' to it?!?! This mess is a hopeless, overweight lump, like Ford and the T-Bird. GM shooting themselves in the foot AGAIN.

For all the Aleros and Auroras I see on the roads, they killed Oldsmobile; yet they blindly pushed this retro-pig through to production and continue emptying their pockets on it. :rolleyes: The fiascos keep piling up for GM...

im not such a fan of the ssr's. i know some muscle car guy's at work love them, but their just over-priced and too heavy for the powertrain they put in them, at least with 6.0 ls2 it will have a little more "get up and go"

but this, i would MUCH rather have this smile.gifhttp://www.autoweek.com/cat_content.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code=carnews&loc_code=index&content_code=09818491

Guest Tony_K

I saw a red SSR on the road yesterday. I thought, "Wow, that's the whopping...SECOND...time I've actually seen one of these; they must be catching on" ...then I noticed the plastic on the seatbacks and fenders, window sticker and misc. crap stuck all over it like it was just delivered, and the dealer tag slapped on it, and I realized it was only being taken for a test drive - no one had actually bought it yet.

I got a pretty good look at it, and all I can say is that that thing is uselessly tall and ugly. Not sporty, not practical, not efficient, not fast, not cool. Just a big mass of mis-shapen metal, garish and wasteful, overbearing and tasteless like Mimi on the Drew Carey Show.