dyno saturday

Jimmy Notchback

I went to get a chip burned for my car at dynotune motorsports (dyno Brian's place for those not in the know). After about an hour of messing with the chip and 6 dyno pulls Brian came to realization that my car was making the most power it could with my heads and intake combination. He had already burned a chip for my car but my car barely gained any horsepower. So instead of ripping me off and taking my 500 dollars with tax he only charged me for the dyno time. Brian and his father made of point of saying that they will not take advantage of people to me. The chips are not cheap from what I understand and Brian lost money to make sure I was happy. Not many people would do that, Dynotune Motorsports will have my buisness as long as I have a car.

*I would of posted this in the consumer reports section but it looks like no one goes in there. Feel free to move this.

i still remeber the look on dudes face when i said i wanted to dyno the Volvo :D

He was like,"Uhhmm... ok."

I thought it was very nice of him to ask me to sit in the car on the first pull to show him how to keep the car from kicking down. It was also cool that he asked me how far i wanted it to be revved out, rather than just thrashing on the limiter.

Great business DTM is graemlins/nod.gif