Update on Damage from Saturday

Jay 2001 TA

Well as some of you allready know someone backed into my TA at the rest area off of 71 before heading to Norwalk.

The TA was parked and I was not in it at the time (outside talking to some peope about the fun day at the track to come). I didnt see it happen but some CR guys did and stoped her from leaving before getting my attention. She claimed that she did not even feel it happen . Everyone was kind enough to wait for me to finish getting all the needed information before leaving up twards Norwalk.

I got a estimate for the damage today.... $825.71. The guy at the body shop said he might find some stuff to fix along the way so that number will more than likely go up.

I would like to thank the 3 guys in the white cavy that stoped the lady from leaving.... that was really cool of you.

Originally posted by Jay 2001 TA:

I would like to thank the 3 guys in the white cavy that stoped the lady from leaving.... that was really cool of you.

Not a problem. The guy with the Black LT1 Camaro helped too. smile.gif I felt like a moron riding up to an F-body event in my cavy. But the WS.6 is no more. :(

Originally posted by AustinL911:

Not a problem. The guy with the Black LT1 Camaro helped too. smile.gif I felt like a moron riding up to an F-body event in my cavy. But the WS.6 is no more. :(

Thanks to everyone who helped me out there.... much apreciated. I could have been screwed out of a lot of money.