U Wrench It stuff: 1/5/05

MrMeanGreen

Dave, myself, and another friend went up there today in the weather. Here's what I saw that people may be interested in...

Early 90s Nissan NX2000 w/ SR20DE. The engine is in pristine condition, the wiring harness intact, and the car's body in good condition overall. It's white and had like 115k miles on it.

1974 Datsun 260Z (yes, 260Z) in very good condition, inside and out. It was in their cars for sale section (out front) listed for $1k. It had an SCCA sticker on it and the milage was around 120K. Nice car.

1990 Plymouth Voyager Turbo mini-van. Someone had removed the drivetrain and scattered it around the front of the van. But everything was there for the most part. White exterior.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Red, fair body condition, engine missing. Everything else intact.

That's all that really caught my eye. Dave may chime in with anything he saw that I didn't list smile.gif

Originally posted by nicktcfcsb:

I was there today just an 1980 fox notch with a staight 8 It was crazy! I didnt think they make straight 8 foxs

You mean straight 6? Or maybe a dual plug I4? They never made a I8 car.

Originally posted by Squirrel Sucker:

Anthony.

Any first gen DSM's?

I was planing to go there here in a bit, but if there aren't any 1st gens then I won't go.

Not that I recall. There were a few 2Gs, but all were NA except for the one I listed. Maybe Dave saw a 1G that I mssed...

Originally posted by nicktcfcsb:

I was there today just an 1980 fox notch with a staight 8 It was crazy! I didnt think they make straight 8 foxs

Unfortunatly ford NEVER made a strieght 8 cyl motor for there car OR truck lines. NEVER not even in the 40's. When ponitac/GM were putting them in cars (which would not be able to fit into a foxbody)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight-8

I dunno about the AE86s. Got a pic? I'm still versing myself in the older imports.

Brian, I'm not sure. I went through the import section looking for an MR2 and what I listed was really what caught my eye. I think you can call them and they can tell you their inventory.

I was looking at that 260Z myself. I'm pretty sure it'd need a full motor and tranny rebuild soon. BUT other than one tear on the driver's side door panel, the interior is PERFECT. I've never seen another Z that clean without being restored. And it has some cool over-rider guards on the bumpers too!

Very worth it, wish I had the money right now.