Harley Davidson acquiring MV Agusta?

zerocrash

sweet, I bet the air cooled MV's will sell like lemonaid on a hot day. because you know HD is perfect and won't use any of their tech to better their bor-duct. instead they'll kill the MV and make it more "American" aka fat, loud and slow.

sweet, I bet the air cooled MV's will sell like lemonaid on a hot day. because you know HD is perfect and won't use any of their tech to better their bor-duct. instead they'll kill the MV and make it more "American" aka fat, loud and slow.

No better way to ruin a perfectly good motorcycle than to let HD get their hands on it

Of course they would want a controlling share of a company like that. They can't make a decent engine of their own to save their life. Having had to lay off a bunch of workers has HD in a tight spot. Access to real bike tech would breath new life into the HD line.

an omission that buell sucks ?

Naaahhh......I think Erik gave up on them when he went with the Rotax on the 1125. What's that tell 'ya about his faith in the parent company??? He doesn't want their junk on his bikes anymore either

Naaahhh......I think Erik gave up on them when he went with the Rotax on the 1125. What's that tell 'ya about his faith in the parent company??? He doesn't want their junk on his bikes anymore either

Hahahaha!! True dat!

• 1 month later...

So does this mean you can ride an MV to a Harley bike night now.....Without worrying about it getting kicked over or thrown on a bonfire in effigy?!? ;)