4.64% for 60 months!

zeitgeist57

Right now, Fifth Third Bank is offering 4.64% financing on any 2001 or newer vehicle loans for terms up to 60 months. For a $15000 loan over 60 months, that's less than $285 a month!

Please call Will Amerine at 614-744-7595 for any questions. THIS IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR REFINANCING A HIGHER AUTO LOAN. Please mention my name (Clay Lanctot) when you call. I can also answer any questions you have by PM. Thanks!

That's a better rate than I got on my 2000 a year and a half ago, when rates were better generally speaking. Hell of a deal if anyone is looking for a few year old car. 2001 and newer is right in that range of a car that's 2-4 years old, which is imho, the best value for most cars. Cars are just getting out of leases in that range. graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Stallion Motorsports:

Any idea as to what a 97-00 car would be?

Tom

5/3 won't give you an auto loan on any vehicle older than a 2000. If you want to get a loan on an older vehicle, you have to get an unsecured loan. Higher interest rates apply.

I'm making the call tomorrow...I'd like to refinance our 2004 Matrix we just bought. I got 6%, which isn't to shabby, but I wonder what the savings would be if I went with 4.64%. Thanks Clay!

People,

First timers can apply, but the rate may be higher. This deal is ESPECIALLY good for existing loans (that aren't already 5/3) because you've already proven your credit by making 3 or 4 on-time auto payments.

Call the guy listed and he'll tell you more. Will's a great guy and he'll work for you to get you approved.

P.S...no offense to no-credit people, but don't expect the world if you've never established credit for yourself. Fifth Third will finance you, but expect to pay north of 5% initially.

It's a great deal. Really, I hate 5th 3rd because when they do crap like this - I in the auto finance b/z lose $$$. They have no real alliance with the auto dlrshps but they try to solicit our b/z even though their own branches do this type of baloney! Yeah they won't give me this rate for my customers -- Sooo if you're looking for cheap $$ Clay's right - (for today) this is place to apply - :mad:

Damnit, didn't get to call yet. Could I make the call on Monday?

Also, I got a PM from a board member that told me it wasn't worth it and that my payments would be the same on my loan even w/ the lower interest rates because I would have to pay the interest on my current loan as well. Is this true or not? Because I'm pretty sure if I pay off my loan early then I save myself the interest that I would've paid had I kept the entire term of the loan. Correct?

Well I'm making the call anyways because what he said did not make sense in the least bit.

Thanks

Matt

Will do, I didn't want to make you sound like I thought you were lying, I just didn't understand how you put things. I do understand I have to pay off my interest that has already incurred, but from what I gathered you made it sound like I'd have to pay the full interest charge for refinancing.

Will update Monday.

Matt

It would knock $10/month off my payment and save me about $600 if I kept the loan full term. I don't plan on keeping the loan full term so I'm not sure if I will refinance. My plan is pay the car off in about 14months, so it's about $120 in savings, not really worth it in my mind.