Need gears installed

Guest 5.7

I know Hensler Racing does them and I believe its 250.. Just wondering where else does them.. There is a performance shop 2 hours North that said 200, but thats far to drive.. Anyways, I have 4.10 plus a bearing kit too.. should have my transgo shift kit too sometime this week..

Originally posted by EcotecGA:

There is a performance shop 2 hours North that said 200, but thats far to drive..

Originally posted by rl:

Bigshot in Akron does a really good job.

come on rob, try to put 2 and 2 together, he said he didnt want to drive 2 hours, then you recommend a place 2 hours away. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gergwheel:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rl:

Bigshot in Akron does a really good job.

come on rob, try to put 2 and 2 together, he said he didnt want to drive 2 hours, then you recommend a place 2 hours away. :rolleyes: </font>There arent to many options gregy. I'm sure he is talking about bigshot, however they do a good job and are worth the drive.

P.S. - Blow me.

Originally posted by yellowsnake:

R&S automotive in groveport does a good job. they are next to lee howie if you know who he is. both of those guys help me with my car. R&S will do them for 250$ i think

Yeah thats what he told me, too. I made sure to tell him it was an IRS car, and he assured me he knew how to work on it. Not the case. Then I got a bill for over $600. That guy was an asshole. FAST Racing is cool, but fuck R&S.